The tentative dates of Bihar Constable’s written examination are 12 to 19 January 2020, the admit card for their written paper has been declared on 30 December 2019. Candidates can download their Bihar Police Constable admid card 2019 from the link given below.
Overview of Bihar Police Requirement 2020:
|Organization name||Bihar police department|
|Number of vacancies||11880 posts|
|Admit Card Date||30th Dec 2019 (Released)|
|Exam date||12th to 19th January|
|Answer key release date||One week after the exam|
|Selection process||Written Test, Physical test, Personal interview|
|Name of the Subject||Number of questions||Number of marks|
|* Hindi * English * general knowledge and current affairs||50 questions||50 marks|
|Any two subjects must be chosen from the given below subject Maths Physics Chemistry Zoology History Hindi geography Political science and economics||25
+ 25 questions
|Total||100 Mcqs||100 marks|
Required documents :
Candidate must carry for the Bihar police constable written examination:
Must carry any One ID Proof to the exam hall :
- Voter card
- Bank passbook with photograph on it
- E- Adhaar card with photograph
- Employee id
- PAN card
- Higher secondary mark sheet
- Identity card issued by any recognized college or university.
- Step 1. First, visit the official website, the central selection board of the constable page.
- Step 2. On the home page, you will get to see some blinking updates from those please choose your required field and open the page.
- Step 3. Among the new updates check for the Bihar police constable admit card 2020.
- Step 4. Click on the given link and fill the necessary requirements to get through your account.
- Step 5. Login with the details of registration number and password
- Step 6- Then press on the submit button.
- Step 7. Download and take two copies of the admit card for further use
Direct Link To Download